Using this option User Management, you can create/edit/delete users.
How To Create User?
- Click Settings > User manager. The window opens where you can create/delete users.
- To create a new user, click on the link 'Add user' and you can add username and password in the appropriate fields.
- To add LDAP group, select 'LDAP Group' from the options and specify 'Username', 'LDAP group DN' and 'LDAP search filter'.
- Assign Role: Select this option to assign Monyog role.
- Map External Roles: Use this option to Map LDAP roles to Monyog roles.
- Add user to Admin group: You can refer Managing multiple users for further more information.
- Action management: Use this option to give different privileges like server edit, kill query etc.
- Tags management: You can give the list of allowed/disallowed tags to the user.
- Tab management: Use this option to restrict access to different tabs in Monyog.